On behalf of HSBC, The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), and Fastlane Group, I’m delighted to invite you to an upcoming event ‘GBA Seminar: Operational essentials for getting started in the GBA’.
HKTDC and HSBC Hong Kong have joined hands to help you grasp the latest market trends and practical knowledge in the Greater Bay Area. This seminar will focus on the differences in business regulations and business environment between the Mainland and Hong Kong, and explore the key considerations, management tips and operational practices for Hong Kong businesses from “start-up” to “operation” in the Bay Area. The seminar will include 2 major sessions below:
Interactive Discussion Session 1: Starting a Business – Company Formation, Financial and Tax Arrangements
- Location selection, business license application, and company registration
- Finance, banking, and foreign exchange arrangements
- Taxation – corporate income tax, value-added tax, personal income tax, etc.
Interactive Discussion Session 2: Operations – Common Legal Issues, Talent Acquisition, and Operational Tips
- Talent recruitment and management, labor law / social security considerations
- Common Legal Issues
- Frequently Asked Questions and Case Sharing by Hong Kong Businessmen
- Guest Speakers
FastLane Group Managing Partner, Alex So is invited as one of the guest speakers and shares tips on talent recruitment and management in the Greater Bay Area.
Please join us to seize the opportunity to grasp practical tips through in-depth sharing and explanation!