Work Visa & Work Permit Services in China
If you are a professional who wants to work in China or a business in China wanting to hire foreign employees, our team can help you get the work visa and work permit quickly and easily.
Why Choose Us
Expertise in Work Visa and Work Permit Requirements
We have a deep understanding of the work visa and work permit requirements of different countries.
Help you gather the required documentation and ensure that your application is complete and accurate.
We can represent you in front of immigration authorities.
What is a work visa?
The Z-visa is granted to foreign individuals for full-time employment in China. At FastLane, our team assists applicants with accurate documentation for filing applications at Chinese embassies, consulates, or the Chinese Visa Application Center.
This visa allows a single entry and a maximum 30-day stay in China. Upon arrival, we prioritize processing clients’ employee entry visas and facilitate their residence permit acquisition.
What is a work permit?
Foreign a China work permit, or license, and must apply for one to obtain a work visa (Z). Our team assists with the application process, engaging officials and submitting relevant documents. Pre-approval of the work permit, a “Letter of Z Visa Notification,” is required for the work visa application. Overall, the process usually takes four to six weeks.
Who is eligible for a work permit?
Qualified professionals meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply for a work permit in China:
- Possess a clean criminal record.
- Have a strong education background, typically a first-level university degree in the relevant field.
- Possess an official employment contract with an employer capable of obtaining an Employment License.
- Receive a remuneration package at par with the prevailing market level for professionals in China.
Applicants adhering to these prerequisites can apply for a work permit and explore new opportunities in China.
Documents for application
To ensure a successful work visa application, employees are required to submit the following documents:
- A duly completed China Work Visa application form
- A Letter of Z Visa Notification provided by the employer
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity and multiple blank pages
- A recent photograph meeting the specified size requirements
Taking care of the whole application process from start to finish.
Frequently Answered Questions
To apply for a China work visa for your foreign employee, you will need to:
- Obtain a Foreigner’s Work Permit Notification Letter from the Chinese Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security.
- Submit the required documents to the Chinese embassy or consulate in your home country.
- Pay the visa application fee.
The Z visa allows individuals to enter China with permission and legal status. However, holders are required to secure both work and residence permits in order to legally engage in employment within the country.
To avoid disruptions, initiate the renewal process at least 30 days before the permits expire. Gather the required documents, reapply for the permits, and ensure your employee remains legally eligible to work during the renewal period.