Cayman Island Corporate Services
FastLane Group is a leading offshore company incorporation specialist with experienced registered agent on hand to assist. We offer Cayman Islands company formation as well as accounting, tax advisory, and blockchain services.
These services encompass every step of the process, from initial entity setup and business registration to the provision of registered office addresses and accounting assistance.
Explore the benefits of doing business and expanding in Cayman Islands
A favorable tax environment
Cayman Islands has a favorable tax environment for businesses, with a low corporate tax rate and a number of tax breaks and incentives available.
A strong consumer market
Cayman Islands has a strong consumer market with a high level of disposable income.
The Cayman Islands government is supportive of businesses and offers a number of programs and initiatives to help businesses succeed.
Why Choose Us
We take care of all the paperwork and administrative tasks, so you can focus on your business.
We have a team of experienced professionals who can guide you through the company incorporation process.
We offer competitive rates and a high level of service.
FastLane Group protects your assets and personal data with the highest level of confidentiality.
We offer comprehensive business services with specialized expertise
Location We Cover
With our extensive presence in the intricate markets of Asia and a reliable client platform, we offer you the opportunity to effortlessly and securely extend your business into global markets. Our dedicated client success manager will efficiently coordinate all the necessary operations across every market, ensuring your seamless experience.
Frequently Answered Questions
An exempted company (EC) is a type of company that is incorporated in the Cayman Islands but is not subject to most taxes and regulations. ECs can be used for a variety of purposes, but they must mainly conduct business outside the Cayman Islands.
IECs provide notable benefits such as tax-free status, a flexible corporate structure, and a strong reputation for corporate governance, making them a popular choice for offshore businesses.
- The company name must be unique and not already registered in the Cayman Islands.
- The company must have at least one shareholder and one director.
- The company must have a registered office in the Cayman Islands.
- The company must keep its accounting records in the Cayman Islands.
- The company must file annual returns with the Cayman Islands Registrar of Companies.
- The company must pay an annual license fee to the Cayman Islands government.
FastLane Group offers a comprehensive range of services for Cayman company incorporation. These services include
- Initial entity setup and business registration.
- Provision of registered office addresses and accounting assistance.
- Registered office and agent services.
- Meticulous company name searches.
- Thorough evaluations of due diligence documents.
- Issuing relevant Company Secretary paperwork.
- Punctual annual filing and renewal services.
Exempted Company (EC): ECs are exempt from most taxes and regulations, making them a popular choice for businesses that want to operate in a tax-efficient jurisdiction. However, ECs must mainly conduct business outside the Cayman Islands.
Ordinary Company: Ordinary companies are subject to all of the taxes and regulations that apply to other businesses in the Cayman Islands. However, they have more flexibility in terms of their structure and operation than ECs.
Limited Liability Company (LLC): LLCs offer a high degree of asset protection for their members, making them a good choice for businesses that want to protect their assets from creditors and other claims. LLCs are also subject to fewer regulations than other types of companies.
Special Economic Zone Company (SEZ Company): SEZ Companies are a newer type of company that is designed to attract businesses to the Cayman Islands’ Special Economic Zones. SEZ Companies offer a number of tax and regulatory benefits, including exemption from import duties and corporate income tax.
Foundation Company: Foundation Companies are a relatively new type of company that is designed to provide asset protection for their beneficiaries. Foundation Companies are not subject to the same regulations as other types of companies, and they can be used for a variety of purposes, including holding assets, conducting business, and providing charitable donations.
The best type of company for you will depend on your specific needs and circumstances. If you are considering incorporating a business in the Cayman Islands, you should speak to a qualified professional to discuss your options.
Companies incorporated in the Cayman Islands must comply with a number of ongoing compliance requirements, including:
- Filing annual returns with the Cayman Islands Registrar of Companies.
- Paying an annual license fee to the Cayman Islands government.
- Keeping accounting records in the Cayman Islands.
- Holding board meetings and shareholder meetings.
- Filing any other documents that are required by law.