Company Secretary Services in BVI
FastLane Group offers proficient and comprehensive company secretary services for BVI companies including company formation and registration, annual return filing, shareholder and director management, and Corporate governance advice. Our team of Company Secretaries provides strategic support with customized and localized expertise, ensuring compliance with diverse requirements for all your legal entities in British Virgin Island (BVI).
Why Choose Us
Real-time documents access
Enjoy safe cloud storage and real-time access to all the statutory company documents.
Designated Representative Services
Get a complementary free consultation on company structuring, ongoing administration, and management for onshore and offshore operations.
Registered Office Address
Save on the potential costs of acquiring a BVI registered office address by engaging the FastLane Group.
Our Efficient Company Secretary Services Empowering Your Corporate Compliance
Company Formation and Governance
- Streamlined BVI company setup
- Appointment and change of company director
- Compliance with local ownership and control regulations
- Provision of audit support services
Compliance and Regulatory Support
- Provision of a registered address and change of registered office address
- Preparation and filing of annual returns
- Assistance with business registration fee processing
- Liaison for secretarial, statutory, compliance, accounting, and tax advice
Corporate Actions and Share Management
- Dividend distribution handling
- Issuing, allotment, and transfer of shares
- Preparation of written resolutions for AGM
Efficient Company Deregistration
- Assistance in the smooth process of company deregistration
- Complying with legal requirements and procedures
Frequently Answered Questions
A company secretary in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is an individual or corporate entity appointed by the directors of a company to perform certain administrative and legal duties on behalf of the company. The appointment of a company secretary is not mandatory under the BVI Business Companies Act, 2004, but it is a common practice as it can help to ensure that the company complies with its legal obligations.
The company secretary’s duties in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) typically include the following:
- Administrative services: Responsible for ensuring that all correspondence and other official communications are received at the register office address.
- Filing services: This includes preparing and filing annual returns, assisting with document submission, or, as necessary, collaborating with the designated accountant to streamline the procedure.
- Services for corporate changes: This includes helping to prepare the necessary paperwork for changing the company name or for carrying out other business-related changes, such as selecting new directors or altering the registered office.
- Legal advice and support: This could include advising on company law, securities law, and other relevant laws and regulations.
Company secretarial services help businesses maintain compliance with local regulations and administrative tasks, which can help business owner avoid penalties, fines, and lawsuits.
- FastLane Group is a leading provider of professional corporate services, accounting firm services, and company incorporation solutions forBVI businesses. We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can provide you with the services you need to ensure that your company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- FastLane Group has a deep understanding of the local business environment and the laws and regulations that apply to your company. We are also familiar with international best practices.
- FastLane Group offers a wide range of services tailored to your company’s needs. We can help you with everything from incorporating and registering your company to maintaining your company’s records and providing advice on corporate governance.
- FastLane Group is committed to providing you with the best possible service. We are always available to answer your questions and to help you with your needs.
Yes, you can change your company secretary for your BVI company. The process is relatively straightforward and can be completed by following these steps:
- Notify your current company secretary of your intention to change.
- Appoint a new company secretary and provide them with the necessary information, such as the company’s name, registered address, and directors’ contact details.
- File a Notice of Change of Company Secretary/Officer with the BVI Registry of Corporate Affairs.
The Notice of Change of Company Secretary must be signed by the company’s directors and filed within 14 days of the change taking effect.
Once the Notice of Change of Company Secretary has been filed, the new company secretary will be considered the official company secretary. The old company secretary will no longer have any legal authority to act on behalf of the company.